Elements of Wealth
The Elements of Wealth program is the core product being launched by GlobalOne during the last quarter of 2012 (UPDATE: it is now available for GlobalOne members). It consists of a Wealth Educational and Knowledge Information Newsletter plus Software with each month building on the previous month’s materials. It has been written especially for GlobalOne Members and gives a global perspective.
With the knowledge gained from the newsletters and software, members will quickly understand why the Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Poorer. The wealthy have access to information and knowledge that the majority of people do not have but Elements of Wealth supplies this privileged information.
There are 5 subscription levels and these are linked to the compensation plan.
- TIN: $10 Monthly. Monthly global financial newsletters, educational materials, and management software that will educate the subscriber about budgeting, spending, family and children financial education, couponing, and many household savings techniques. It will also include a brief market summary. Sections included will be a highlight section covering the benefits of your more advanced newsletters.
- COPPER: $25 Monthly. This version includes all content in Tin and will also add a section called “Global Market Forecast Assessment”. This section of the letter will review recent economic and political actions on a domestic or global basis that may affect the global economy, monetary affects, and markets within three to six months.
- SILVER: $50 Monthly. This version will include all content in the Tin and Copper Version and will also add a generic and universal trading system called Wealth Preserver Downloadable Software. Wealth Preserver Software is a market system that basically determines global market overview analysis, when markets look to be going to enter and remain in a bull market, or going to enter and remain in a declining trend called a bear market. We do not make any specific security recommendations as we are a publisher and not an advisor. Earns 50% of all MyTurnOnTop™” commissions (passive income) and a 25% MATCHING BONUS on commissions earned by your personally referred level One affiliates.
- GOLD: $75 Monthly. This version will include all content in the Tin, Copper, and Silver Version including the Wealth Preserver Software, and will also add a generic and universal software algorithmic system called The Commitment of Traders System (COT). The COT system is proprietary to us and is a market timing system that basically determines when global markets show various trigger to global money related indicators. The COT system call global economics and market direction on a weekly basis and not monthly so it is a more active system. We never make any specific security recommendations as we are a publisher and not an advisor. The algorithm attempts to determine market direction as a whole and issues a prognostication of direction. You get all Silver membership benefits and you earn 75% of all MyTurnOnTop™” commissions (passive income) plus a 25% MATCHING BONUS on commissions earned by your personally referred Level One and Level Two affiliates
- PLATINUM: $100 Monthly. Includes all content in the Tin, Copper, Silver, and Gold Version including both software packages plus a universal Global index system called Global Insider Power System. The Global Insider Power System is proprietary to GlobalOne and is a market timing system that determines when domestic and international market indexes show various profile financial and wealth topics. It uses a triple charting system for global markets. We never make any specific security recommendations as we are a publisher and not an advisor. The algorithmic charts attempt to determine global statistics, world news information, and market direction on each countries market issues a prognostication of direction. You get all Gold membership benefits as shown above plus earn 100% of all MyTurnOnTop™ commissions. You get a 25% MATCHING BONUS on commissions earned by your personally referred Level One, Two and Three affiliates.
More information about Elements of Wealth
- Elements of Wealth VIDEOS – Tin, Copper, Silver, Gold, Platinum Subscription Details
- Elements of Wealth: What’s Inside the Platinum First Edition?
- Webinar Replay: Elements of Wealth info Webinar, Oct 4, 2012 (features the author of the newsletters and software – Livio Nespoli )